Getting Closer Every Day

Now with 3 more days before the big inaugural celebration, we are trying our best to get everything ready. In football terms, it is 1st and goal and we are on the 10 yard line. It always takes great focus to bring the ball over for a touchdown.

It always boggles the average “sports watcher” why the team who is so close to the goal line cannot bring the ball over for the touchdown. Unless you have played sports, especially football it might not really make sense.

We have to keep in mind that when a football team is that close to the goal line, the opposing team is that much more determined not to allow the touchdown. Also, we have to remember that there is a heightened pressure on the offense, as the need for the score increases. There are other factors but the bottom line is that the last 10 yards is sometimes the hardest.

This is why everyone in our church needs to be focused. They need to be willing to put everything on the line in order to see the inaugural celebration become a reality.

The next 3 days will be busy and many people will have to sacrifice their time and energy to help get the Transformation Center ready. But we have some great people in our church and I am confident that we will be celebrating a victory on Sunday – another huge milestone for us.
Chairs for T-Center.JPG
These are the chairs that we need to place in the sanctuary once the renovations get finished. We are hoping the chairs will be in the sanctuary by Saturday.

We have purchased these chairs by faith. We started a project called, “Reserve-A-Seat.” We were asking the members in our church to purchase a seat for themselves, as well as to pray about purchasing a seat for one of their friends that they want to experience God in the T-Center.

At this point the purchased chairs are at 42%. We need the other 58% of the chairs to be purchased ASAP. Some of us have been joking around and saying that many people this Sunday will be sitting on chairs that are in debt.

If you are reading this and have not purchased a chair yet, you can click here and participate in the project of getting 360 chairs in the sanctuary.

Spiritual ENTREPRENEUR, Church EQUIPPER, Leadership EDUCATOR, Ideas EXPERIMENTER & Global EXPLORER who is trying to transform lives and transform the world.
Posts created 1651

Related Posts

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top