This week has been a long week – and we are not even through with it yet! I spent some time in reflection and here are some thoughts that came forth:
1) Wounded people end up wounding other people… a vicious cycle.
2) People who play the victim will never be victorious
3) I need to learn how to be better pastor – more loving and more understanding
4) Life is short… how would I live my life if I knew exactly when I would pass away
5) Little things go a long way
6) For every mountain climbed, there are valleys… but the next mountain is in sight
7) Simple pleasures satisfy kids… we, adults make it too complicated